On our website, www.deemark.com, Deemark Healthcare Private Limited ("we/us/our") works hard to safeguard your privacy. We seek the highest standards for secure transactions owing to this. The intent of this privacy statement is to make sure that you are aware of the Personal Information (described below) we might collect about you, its specific use and recipients. You expressly agree and consent to our use and sharing of your Personal Information in line with the terms of the privacy statement (the "Privacy Statement") by giving your permission to the Privacy Statement.
Collection and Use of Personal Information -
This privacy statement outlines the ways in which the website collects all personal and non-personal information, as well as how it uses, discloses, and safeguards the information on the website. Your name, address, phone number, date of birth, gender, email address, and other details are classified personal information for the purposes of this policy ("Personal Information").Creating a User ID, providing financial information when making an online purchase, uploading content, taking part in online surveys or contests, contacting customer service via phone, email, or other means, and leaving reviews for the website's content are just a few cases of when you might be asked to give us your personal information while using the website. We only gather personal data that we consider relevant and necessary for the following activities:
- to better understand your needs.
- to handle inquiries, grievances, customer support, and associated tasks, as well as to correct errors and make recommendations based on your prior purchases.
- to notify you of any updated information and activities that may interest you.
- to process orders, deliver goods, send out promotional offers, and provide information about goods and services.
- to contact you through phone, mobile application, or email; to inform you of and send offers relating our products and services, as well as those of the holding company, its subsidiaries, and any other companies within the Dv Group Of Companies over which the holding company and/or its subsidiaries exercise majority control.
- Third parties may use your information for marketing and market research/industry/sector analytics purposes, including internal demographic studies, in order to provide, optimize, and personalize their products and services to you, as well as to send you newsletters and information about their products and services.
- to carry out legitimate business purposes.
- to respond to legal process and provide information to law enforcement agencies, or as otherwise permitted by law.
- to support your relationship with the Website and
- to prevent fraud and unauthorized use of the Website and any information contained therein.
Safeguards to protect your Personal Information
Our Website has strict security measures in place to protect your Personal Information under our control from loss, misuse, and alteration. We provide the use of a secure server whenever you change or access your account information. Once we have your Personal Information, we follow strict security protocols to protect it from unauthorized access. You understand that you are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and Website membership account information secure, and you agree to be cautious, responsible, and alert when sharing such Personal Information. Regardless of anything else in this Policy or elsewhere, you agree and understand that we will not be held liable for any loss, damage, or misuse of your data or personal information shared by you willingly.
Automatic Logging of Session Data
You agree that the Website may automatically record information about your computer's internet connection that is unrelated to your Personal Information ("Session Data"). This Session Data will include information about your IP address, operating system, and the type of browser software (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, and so on) that you are using, as well as your activities while on the Website. This anonymous information is collected using a pixel tag, which is an industry standard technology used by the majority of major Websites.
You understand that a cookie is a small piece of data sent from a web server to your web browser and eventually stored on your computer hard drive. This anonymous data is kept separate and is not linked to your Personal Information. You have the option to decline or disable cookies; however, doing so may have a significant impact on your experience with the Website and may render parts of it non-functional or inaccessible. We recommend that you leave cookies enabled when using this Website.
Unsubscribe from Promotion
As a user of the Website, you will receive updates about products or services, promotional offers, and special offers via your registered email address. You may, however, opt out of receiving these types of e-mail messages at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button in the email you receive from us.
Links to Other Site
You agree and understand that the Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites") operated by third parties that are not controlled by, affiliated with, or associated with us, unless expressly stated otherwise on the Website. As a result, we are not liable for any transmission or transfer received by you from any Linked Site. As a result, we make no representations about the privacy practices or policies of such Linked Sites, or their terms of service, and we have no control over or guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of the content available on such Linked Sites.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
In addition to the circumstances described above, we may disclose your Personal Information for the following purposes.
- if required by law or court order, or when requested by another government or law enforcement agency/authority.
- in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise required or advisable, including to protect our rights or properties or the rights or properties of any or all of our affiliates, associates, employees, directors, or officers.
- to our Group for commercial purposes, including providing a more pleasant and delightful customer experience.
- in connection with business transactions, to our advisors such as lawyers, chartered accountants, and financial advisors.
- to third parties that provide services to us or act on our behalf in connection with the operation of our business.
- when we have reason to believe that disclosing the Personal Information is required to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be interfering with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or unintentionally, or when anyone else may be harmed by such activities.
- As part of a corporate reorganization, such as a merger, acquisition, or transfer, we may also disclose or transfer your information to a third party.
Mode of Payment
Payments for the products or services available on the site may be made in the following ways :-
- Payments can be made by UPI, wallets, credit cards, debit cards, reward points, net banking and also you can pay on delivery.
- Online payments are the instant payment options and recommended to ensure faster processing of your order.
- Cash on delivery option is available for the limited areas and there is no COD available for orders outside India.
Your shared personal information regarding credit or debit card number and UPI id is totally secure.